Architectural Shade Fabric specifically engineered to withstand extreme weather conditions on large scale tension structures.
Made from 100% round monofilament and designed using with a patented intertwining knit pattern, Commercial Heavy 430 features superior biaxial and load bearing performance for optimum shade and tensioning endurance.
Commercial Heavy 430 FR offers up to 87.5% UVR Block protection and is available in 16 popular colors, making it easier than ever to complement existing design elements and color schemes.
Our FR fabrics meet the most stringent Fire Standards for shade fabrics including CSFM 1237.1 & NFPA 701 across all color variants with fabrics that offer biaxial stability and tensile properties, for minimal maintenance and improved fabric life.
|Nominal Fabric Mass||12.7 oz/yd2|
9 ft. 10 in. (unfolded)
California State Fire Marshal Title 19 1237.1; NFPA 701 Test Methods 1 & 2; ASTM E84 19B Class A
Know more about Gale Pacific Heavy 430 FR
- Commercial Heavy 430FR – Warranty
- Commercial Heavy 430FR – MSDS
- Commercial Heavy 430FR – ASTM E84
- Commercial Heavy 430FR – NFPA 701 1&2
- 2019 Heavy 430 Brochure US revised Final
- 430FR BK GRN NFPA-1
- 430FR BK GRN NFPA-2
- Comm Heavy 430 FR 2020 2021 CSFM Certificate
- Commercial Heavy 430 FR Product Profile
- Commercial Heavy 430 FR CSFM extension
Learn about Fire Retardance Standards