Commercial 95 340 is a high quality, heavy-duty knitted shade fabric specifically developed for tension structures, awnings and shade covers designed for commercial and architectural applications.
Features Strong HDPE fabric won’t rot or absorb moisture. It carries a 10 year UV degradation warranty. Engineered in Australia to offer the ultimate combination of maximum sun protection, strength and durability guaranteeing ten years of trouble-free long-life performance in extreme weather conditions.
UV Protection Commercial 95 340 has been specifically designed and constructed to provide UV block up to 98% creating safer outdoor environments which can be utilized for longer periods.
Knitted Lock-Stitch Construction The combination of monofilament yarn and tape produces dimensionally stable fabric that offers high levels of tear and fray resistance.
Heat Set – Commercial 95 340 undergoes an advanced stentering process that heat sets the fabric to deliver a pre-shrunk, highly stable material of great consistency.
|Nominal Fabric Mass||10 oz/yd2|
|Width||9 ft. 10 in. (folded)|
ASTM E84 19B Class A
Watch the Gale Pacific Commercial 95 340 introduction video
Haz clic aquí para español.
Know more about Commercial 95 340
- Commercial 95 340 Greenguard – for chemical emissions
- Commercial 95 340 Greenguard Gold – for chemical emissions
- Commercial 95 340 and Commercial FR 300 – Melanoma Certificate
- Commercial 95 340 – ASTM E-84
- Commercial 95 340 – Applications
- Commercial 95 MSDS Report
- Commercial 95 340 – Warranty
- Commercial 95 – Product Profile
- ASTM E 1980 SRI – C95 Report 2017
- Technical Description: